BY-ELECTION IN INNISFAIL-SYLVAN LAKE AND FORT McMURRAY-CONKLIN EDMONTON – Alberta’s Chief Electoral Officer, Glen Resler, confirms that a Writ of Election has been issued for Innisfail-Sylvan Lake and for Fort McMurray-Conklin. “The Returning Officer and Election...
EDMONTON – Today the Chief Electoral Officer, Glen Resler, released his report on the Calgary-Lougheed by-election held on December 14, 2017, pursuant to section 4(6) of the Election Act. The report highlights: Statistical information on...
Find details about annual activities and reporting of Elections Alberta.
- 2016-17 Report (The Fortieth Annual Report of the Chief Electoral Officer)
- 2015-16 Report (The Thirty-ninth Annual Report of the Chief Electoral Officer)
- 2014 Report (The Thirty-eighth Annual Report of the Chief Electoral Officer)
Browse our library of election reports.
Recent election reports
- Summary of Results by Electoral Division 1905-2015
- Overall Summary of Ballots Cast and Voter Turnout 1975-2015
- Distribution of Seats by Party 1905-2015
- No. 1 Advertising by Government Departments and Provincial Corporations during Election and By-Election Periods
- No. 2 Campaigning Outside of a Campaign Period
- Alberta Voters List Access Guidelines
- CEO Guidelines for Election Surveys
- CEO Guidelines for Election Advertising