EDMONTON – Alberta’s Chief Electoral Officer, Glen Resler, confirms that a Writ was issued to administer a by-election to be held in Calgary-Lougheed. “The Returning Officer and Election Clerk have been appointed and are ready...
EDMONTON – Alberta’s Chief Electoral Officer, Glen Resler, today released his 2016-17 Annual Report as required by section 4(2) of the Election Finances and Contributions Disclosure Act (EFCDA). The report contains financial reporting information from...
Find details about annual activities and reporting of Elections Alberta.
- 2016-17 Report (The Fortieth Annual Report of the Chief Electoral Officer)
- 2015-16 Report (The Thirty-ninth Annual Report of the Chief Electoral Officer)
- 2014 Report (The Thirty-eighth Annual Report of the Chief Electoral Officer)
Access our archive of election statistics dating back to 1905.
- Summary of Results by Electoral Division 1905-2015
- Overall Summary of Ballots Cast and Voter Turnout 1975-2015
- Distribution of Seats by Party 1905-2015