EDMONTON – Alberta’s Chief Electoral Officer, Glen Resler, confirms that a Writ was issued to administer a by-election to be held in Calgary-Lougheed. “The Returning Officer and Election Clerk have been appointed and are ready...
EDMONTON – Alberta’s Chief Electoral Officer, Glen Resler, today released his 2016-17 Annual Report as required by section 4(2) of the Election Finances and Contributions Disclosure Act (EFCDA). The report contains financial reporting information from...
The final report of the 2016/17 Electoral Boundaries Commission is available here. More information at abebc.ca.
Find details about annual activities and reporting of Elections Alberta.
- 2016-17 Report (The Fortieth Annual Report of the Chief Electoral Officer)
- 2015-16 Report (The Thirty-ninth Annual Report of the Chief Electoral Officer)
- 2014 Report (The Thirty-eighth Annual Report of the Chief Electoral Officer)
Access our archive of election statistics dating back to 1905.
- Summary of Results by Electoral Division 1905-2015
- Overall Summary of Ballots Cast and Voter Turnout 1975-2015
- Distribution of Seats by Party 1905-2015