Returning Officer Recruitment
We are preparing for the 2019 Provincial General Election. Elections Alberta has several vacancies for Returning Officers across the province.
To apply as a Returning Officer for your local electoral division, the following steps are required:
- Check to see if there is a vacancy in your Electoral Division – in the table below.
- Complete the online skills assessment, found here.
- Once you have completed and passed the online skills assessment, you will receive an email to complete an election related knowledge assessment.
- Once you have completed and passed the election related knowledge assessment, you will be given instructions on how to submit your application.
- Applications will be reviewed, and selected candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Electoral Divisions are based on the Proposed Electoral Divisions from the 2016/17 Electoral Boundaries Commission.
|Province of Alberta|
|Electoral Division||Position Status||Map|
|Lac St. Anne-Parkland||Available|
|Rocky Mountain House-Sundre||Available|