2015 General Election
The Report of the Chief Electoral Officer on the 2015 Provincial General Election for the Twenty-ninth Legislative Assembly is available online. Click here to download the full PDF of the report (43.5MB).
The report is divided into 6 parts:
- Section 1 – 2015 Provincial General Election (4.17MB)
- Section 2 – Maps of Municipalities with Multiple Electoral Divisions (2.59MB)
- Section 3a – Statements of Official Results (ED 01 through ED 33) (9.8MB)
- Section 3b – Statements of Official Results (ED 34 through ED 60) (12.3MB)
- Section 3c – Statements of Official Results (ED 61 through ED 87) (13.2MB)
- Section 4 – Legislative Amendments (2.63MB)
Please be advised that the pdf files are fairly large due to the amount of maps contained in the report. You may also request a hard copy by contacting our Office.
An Excel version of the official results is also available by clicking here.
For print copies of the report, please note the following corrections:
- On page 261-263, we indicated that Chris Noble was a member of the Wildrose Party, when in fact, he is a member of the New Democratic Party. While correct in all other locations throughout the document, we apologize for the error in this instance.
- On pages 25 and 36, we indicated that voter turnout was 56.74%, when in fact, the official voter turnout was 57.02%.