The Chief Electoral Officer is responsible for the administration of three provincial statutes and three regulations.
We also provide advice, information and assistance to the Electoral Boundaries Commission under the Electoral Boundaries Commission Act.
- the Election Act;
- the Election Finances and Contributions Disclosure Act; and
- the Senatorial Selection Act.
- the Election Act Forms Regulation;
- the Election Act Fees and Expenses Regulation; and
- the Prohibited Corporations Regulation.