Forms & Guides
NOTICE: Acrobat PDF “Fillable” Forms are not completely (adequately) supported by browsers such as Chrome, FireFox, Opera, Edge and Safari (MAC), and you may encounter problems with some form fields/functionality. For best results, we advise you save a copy of the PDF locally to your computer and open the PDF using Adobe’s free Acrobat Reader version 8.0 or higher.
Bill 35, the Fair Elections Financing Act (FEFA), was tabled in the legislature on November 28, 2016 with much of the FEFA coming into force on that date; the Bill received Royal Assent on December 14, 2016. The Bill introduces changes to the Election Finances and Contributions Disclosure Act (EFCDA) that have an immediate and significant impact on all political parties, constituency associations, candidates, leadership contestants, and third party advertisers. In addition, any person seeking endorsement as a candidate for a party in an electoral division is now required under the EFCDA to register as a nomination contestant and file financial returns with Elections Alberta.
Elections Alberta is working to update all existing resources and to create additional resources to account for the new legislation. As resources become available, they will be posted on this website.
Third Party Advertisers
- Registration of a Third Party Advertiser
- Third Party Advertiser Election Period Report – Fillable
- Third Party Advertiser Election Period Report
- Third Party Advertiser Annual Report – Fillable
- Third Party Advertiser Annual Report
- Official Contribution Receipt Order Form – Fillable
- Official Contribution Receipt Order Form