Chief Electoral Officer Releases 2018-2019 Annual Report
November 26, 2019
EDMONTON – Today, the Chief Electoral Officer, Glen Resler, released his 2018-2019 Annual Report, pursuant to section 4(2) of the Election Finances and Contributions Disclosure Act and section 4(7) of the Election Act.
The report highlights:
- Information on the registration and deregistration of political parties and constituency associations;
- Overview of nomination contestants and candidates financial returns from the 2018 by-elections,
- Information on financial reports, statements and returns filed by registered political entities;
- Recommendations for legislative change; and
- Financial Statements for the Office of the Chief Electoral Officer.
Click here to read the annual report.
Elections Alberta is an independent non-partisan office of the Legislative Assembly responsible for administering provincial elections, by-elections and referenda.
For media inquiries, please contact:
Director, Operations and Communications
Suite 100, 11510 Kingsway Ave NW
Edmonton, Alberta T5G 2Y5
Posted in: Reports