Studying away from home?

Studying within the province:

If you are living away from your place of ordinary residence while you study, you may choose to vote from:

  1.  the place you were living before you began your studies; or
  2. the place where you are living while pursuing your studies

What if I am out-of-province or abroad?

If you intend to return to Alberta, Request a special ballot. Use your former Alberta address as your ordinary residence.

These residency provisions also apply to your spouse, partner, or dependant.

Important Steps:

  1. Register to Vote (or update your registration)
  2. Find out where to vote locally, vote by special mobile poll, or request a special ballot
  3. Vote!