EDMONTON – Elections Alberta is in the process of transitioning the role of the Election Commissioner into Elections Alberta operations. The following decisions have been made regarding transitional matters. Disclosure Practices On November 26, 2019,...
EDMONTON – Today, the Chief Electoral Officer, Glen Resler, released his 2018-2019 Annual Report, pursuant to section 4(2) of the Election Finances and Contributions Disclosure Act and section 4(7) of the Election Act. The report...
EDMONTON – Bill 22, the Reform of Agencies, Boards and Commissions and Government Enterprises Act came into effect on November 22, 2019, dissolving the Office of the Election Commissioner and transferring all its responsibilities to...
Find details about annual activities and reporting of Elections Alberta.
- 2018-19 Report (The Fort-second Annual Report of the Chief Electoral Officer)
- 2017-18 Report (The Forty-first Annual Report of the Chief Electoral Officer)
- 2016-17 Report (The Fortieth Annual Report of the Chief Electoral Officer)
Browse our library of election reports.
Recent enumeration reports
Recent election reports
- Summary of Results by Electoral Division 1905-2015
- Overall Summary of Ballots Cast and Voter Turnout 1975-2019
- Distribution of Seats by Party 1905-2019
- No. 1 Advertising by Government Departments and Provincial Corporations during Election and By-Election Periods
- No. 2 Campaigning Outside of a Campaign Period
- No. 3 Party Mergers
- No. 4 Recording Expenses that Span Campaign and Election Periods
- Alberta Voters List Access Guidelines
- CEO Guidelines for Election Surveys
- CEO Guidelines for Election Advertising