Chief Electoral Officer Releases Fort-McMurray-Conklin and Innisfail-Sylvan Lake By-elections Report
EDMONTON – Today the Chief Electoral Officer, Glen Resler, released his report on the Fort McMurray-Conklin and Innisfail-Sylvan Lake by-elections held on July 12, 2018, pursuant to section 4(6) of the Election Act. The report...
EDMONTON – Today the Chief Electoral Officer, Glen Resler, released his 2017-2018 annual report, pursuant to section 4(2) of the Election Finances and Contributions Disclosure Act and section 4(7) of the Election Act. The report...
Find details about annual activities and reporting of Elections Alberta.
- 2017-18 Report (The Forty-first Annual Report of the Chief Electoral Officer)
- 2016-17 Report (The Fortieth Annual Report of the Chief Electoral Officer)
- 2015-16 Report (The Thirty-ninth Annual Report of the Chief Electoral Officer)
Browse our library of election reports.
Recent election reports
- Summary of Results by Electoral Division 1905-2015
- Overall Summary of Ballots Cast and Voter Turnout 1975-2015
- Distribution of Seats by Party 1905-2015
- No. 1 Advertising by Government Departments and Provincial Corporations during Election and By-Election Periods
- No. 2 Campaigning Outside of a Campaign Period
- No. 3 Party Mergers
- Alberta Voters List Access Guidelines
- CEO Guidelines for Election Surveys
- CEO Guidelines for Election Advertising