Administrative Assistant Recruitment
Elections Alberta is recruiting in the following areas:
Electoral Division (Proposed Office Location)
As an administrative assistant, we are looking for people with the following skills:
- excellent organizational skills;
- attention to detail/accuracy, excellent spelling and proofreading skills;
- professional phone manner;
- excellent communication skills, clarity in speaking and writing in the English language; and
- time management skills – ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and multi-task
You must be able to:
- work well as a team;
- have the ability to follow instructions;
- be diplomatic; and
- read maps and have familiarity with your electoral division.
You must be willing to assist the returning officer to carry out the following:
- ensure election events across Alberta are fair, accessible, and comply with legislation,
- administer the election event,
- manage the office, lease polling places, hire and train staff, and
- assist candidates, official agents, and electors.
To apply, candidates must submit a resume and complete the application form below. Following submission, successful candidates will then be contacted by their local returning officer for an interview.